Top ▲

Restaurants & Pubs Insurance

MacDonald Group’s Restaurant/Food & Drink insurance solution provides flexible protection and essential risk management tools to businesses across the catering sector. We aim to deliver a cost effective business insurance package backed up with the knowledge of our broking team who have many years’ experience in arranging Insurance for the Food/ Drink Industry for all sizes of business. From restaurants to takeaways, to hospitality, we provide cover tailored to your requirements.

Licensees need peace of mind and the freedom to focus on giving their customers the best possible service. From a traditional country pub to late night wine bar.

We provide a tailored solution designed to give business owners a simple but broad range of cover. With flexible limits of Indemnity our Restaurant/Food & Drink and Bar & Pub insurance also regularly includes:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Accidental Damage cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Stock and contents cover
  • Loss of licence
  • Goods in transit cover
  • Legal Liability cover for employers
  • Legal liability for general public
  • Loss of trading profit
  • Legal expenses
  • Glass, signs & blinds protection
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Frozen Food cover

Contact us

Located around Scotland, The MacDonald Group is perfectly placed to support your business.

Some insurers on our Panel

Start a conversation

    We will only use the data that you provide here in order to deal with your query in the first instance. Where you ask us to provide you with a quote, we may need to ask for additional information. Our Privacy Policy provides you with full details on how we use and protect your data. You can view our Privacy Policy here.


    Latest posts

    Supreme Court Judgement in FCA’s business interruption insurance test case
    The Supreme Court delivered its Judgement on the 15th January 2021, and has predominantly allowed the FCA’s appeal in favour of policyholders whose policy wordings formed the subject of the Test Case. Whilst some clarity has now been provided by the Judgement, it is extremely important to stress that this

    Driving your vehicle in the EU in the event of no-deal Brexit.
    In the event of a no-deal Brexit, those of you who intend to drive your vehicle in the EU will need to make sure you have a Green Card issued by your insurance provider. If you currently hold your car insurance with us and you think you may require a

    Winter Newsletter
    Inside this issue of our Newsletter: Make Cyber Insurance a priority/ Trade Credit: The lifeline Brexit-Era businesses require/ Businesses urged not to be allergic to Public Liability Insurance purchase/ With great power comes great D&O responsibility/ Avoid being one of the 43% of businesses with inadequate business interruption cover. Please

    Sign up to our

    We just wanted to confirm that by competing this form you are giving your consent to receive occasional email marketing communications from the MacDonald Group regarding our news in the form of a Newsletter, and/or information relating to other products and services available to you, only where we believe they will be of interest to you. We will never sell your data to third parties and you can opt out of email marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each future communication. You can check out our Privacy Policy for further information.