MacDonald Group provides comprehensive Hotel & Leisure insurance cover, tailored to your needs. Providing you with flexibility, allowing you to choose a policy and cover that meets your specific needs by selecting from a wide range of optional covers and services.
Insurance cover for a wide range of hotel & Leisure activities including:
- Commercial Legal Protection
- Employee Dishonesty Cover
- Loss of Liquor Licence Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Buildings insurance
- Accidental damage cover
- Business interruption
- Public, Products and Employers liability
- Legal expenses insurance including cover for contract disputes.
We also provide leisure industry insurance designed for a wide range of leisure businesses including amusement arcades, bingo clubs, bowling alleys, casinos, fairgrounds, health and fitness clubs, indoor and outdoor play centre, leisure and theme parks, snooker clubs and pool halls, visitor attractions and other similar businesses. We provide a combined leisure risk policy which includes the following key features:
- Property damage including theft for buildings, stock, gaming, amusement and entertainment equipment, fixtures, fittings and contents.
- Replacement locks following the theft of keys.
- Stock in buildings not owned by the insured.
- Contents (other than stock) whilst temporarily removed from the premises in any building not occupied by the insured.
- Glass including neon signs.
- Business interruption.
- Suppliers, storage sites, prevention of access, public utilities and transit.
- Infectious Diseases, murder or suicide, food or drink poisoning.
- Book debts – Standard cover for outstanding debt balances.